Transactions conducted through the Pohjolan Liikenne Online Shop abide by Finnish law and the quality standard set by the public transport laws. A purchase made from the Pohjolan Liikenne Online Shop is binding once the transaction has been made.
Correctness of the information
The ticket purchaser is responsible for providing correct information for the purchase and delivery of the tickets. Pohjolan Liikenne is not responsible for problems in sending the confirmation or delivery of tickets resulting from incorrect information or any damage resulting from them.
Presenting the ticket
The ticket contains information that entitles to travel and it must be presented when boarding the bus. The e-ticket can be opened from the link found on the covering email sent to the address provided by the customer. The customer is responsible for presenting the ticket to the driver.
The ticket can either be printed out or presented to the driver from the screen of a mobile device. When presented from a mobile device, the QR-code and texts on the ticket must be clearly readable. When presenting the ticket from a mobile device, brightening the screen helps the scanning of the code.
Please note that the order number or the covering email of the ticket are not sufficient travel documents.
Tickets purchased from the Online Shop cannot be changed or cancelled. The validity of the ticket depends on the ticket type.
- The 1, 2, 5, 10 & 30 journey tickets are valid on any bus departure operated by Pohjolan Liikenne in both directions on the chosen route. You can also board the bus along the route, as long as the ticket covers the rest of your trip.
- The Season ticket entitles you to travel unlimitedly during the ticket's period of validity on all bus services operated by Pohjolan Liikenne on the chosen route. The Season ticket is personal, and an official identity card must be presented with the ticket on the bus.
- The Zone ticket entitles you to unlimited travel within the chosen zone during the ticket's period of validity on all bus services operated by Pohjolan Liikenne. The Zone ticket is personal, and an official identity card must be presented with the ticket on the bus.
- Passengers entitled to Student or Pensioner discount must present a valid discount card on the bus together with their ticket. Students are eligible for a discount only upon presentation of a valid physical or digital student card that includes Matkahuolto's logo. Student ID's issued outside Finland are not accepted.
- Junior passengers aged 6-16 years are granted a discount in our Online shop. Children under the age of 6 years always travel for free with an adult on our services.
- Additional service Bicycle allows you to take the bicycle/bicycles only to the service marked in the ticket. This ensures that there is room for your bicycle in the cargo space.